Sunday 20 July 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag

Sorry, I'm slacking again! In the meantime, I've been tagged by the lovely Libby at blowofbubbles.blogspot.co.uk to do the Summer Lovin' Tag.. here goes!

Summer Lip?

This has to be the amazing No7 BB Lips I reviewed in my last post, especially the shade Geranium, the perfect sheer, summery coral!













Summer Nail Polish?

This is hard, as there's so many shades I love! When I'm at work, I usually have to wear No7 and I am so lucky, I am spoilt for choice when it comes to vibrant, summery shades! At the moment, I'm wearing a gradient nail of No7 Gel-Look Shine in Mint Treat and Stay Perfect in Cheeky Chops, which is a brilliant splash of colour. Saying that, I managed to snap up the Yellow shade from Seventeen's Juicy Neons collection, and I can't wait to wear this on holiday! 

Summer Starbucks Drink? 

I can't quite remember the name, but I remember that when I was travelling for work last summer, and it was a scorcher, both when I was in Lancaster and Carlisle I wound up in their Starbucks to order some Lime Cooler, perfectly refreshing and thirst-quenching when it's so hot! And I think it was low-cal too with no added sugar, bonus!

Summer Song?

There's so many, but at the moment I'm loving The Vamps' collaboration with Demi Lovato for their latest single, Somebody To You. Every time it comes on the radio when I'm driving, I just have to turn it up and sing along. It's even on my running playlist, and even though it's on shuffle it's come up a few times to spur me on when I need it most!

Summer Accessory?

Now that I'm driving, I have to have sunglasses to hand no matter what, even on hazy days when the sun's peeking through. Saying that the pair I've been using has been a good ol' Primark job I've had for a couple of years, they've served me so well that I've just invested in a second pair! I have such a small head I have to get small frames, not your fancy aviator or any other style and these do the job perfectly without swamping my face.

Summer Book?

I've read a fair few already this summer, with many more downloaded onto my Kindle ready for my holiday. I'm currently in the middle of The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes, one of my favourite authors, who you might of heard of for Me Before You, another awesome book! It's not exactly a light summer read, it's actually a story set in two periods of time: World War One and the present, and it's not your typical girly love story. I've just gotten to a very interesting part so I'm not going to give it away, but you should most definitely give it a read if you love a book you can't put down.

Most Excited for?

My holiday, isn't that obvious?! Only three weeks until I go too, I can't wait!

I tag any fellow bloggers reading this, after all it's just a little bit of fun :) 

And concerning my "concealer dilemma" I had the other day..I've tried something new with my current concealer and that seems to be doing the job, so it's back to the drawing board for my next post, due tomorrow I promise! Until then,



No comments:

Post a Comment